Looking for a Staff Accountant who will assist in the overall functions of the Accounting and Finance Department of a Staffing Firm. This person will be performing their duties under the guidance and direction of the Controller.
- Review and process all client invoices to ensure the proper recognition of revenue
- Manage all accounting activities including general ledger, financial reporting and accounts receivable/payable
- Record and process payments of all vendor invoices
- Review, process and record weekly payroll in both payroll and accounting system
- Review and process sales tax payments
- Preparation of financial statements and variance analysis
- Assist in Adhoc projects as needed
- Ability to learn/use a variety of financial software tools
- 2 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Strong analytical skills and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Self- started with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.