STAFF ACCOUNTANT ROLE FOR A HOT START-UP IN NYC!
- Help facilitate general accounting and fiscal-period closings
- Handle all financial reporting for all aspects of organization
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reconciliations and close
- Assist in preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Responsible for GAAP / statutory reporting, taxes, revenue, claims and investments
- Bachelor’s Degree required in accounting or finance
- 2 years of experience at a “Big 4” accounting firm in an audit or related role
- CPA a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Netsuite, Concur, Bill.com, TriNet and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.