We are representing a Staff Accountant role with a Private Equity backed Financial Services company in Montgomery County, PA. The company is experiencing immense growth due to recent acquisitions and is looking to expand their team.
Highlights about the position and company
- Monthly preparations of journal entries and record into Accounting Software: payroll, pension, prepaid insurance, prepaid expense, employee advances, intercompany, overhead expenses, and funding sources.
- Monthly bank reconciliations on all bank accounts including closing monthly entries
- Quarterly preparations and intercompany reconciliations
- Participate in special projects and perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Generating reports based on financial analysis
- Assisting and creating financial presentations for monthly and quarterly reporting, and presenting them to Executives including the Board of Directors and various investors
- Preparing, organizing, and improving financial documentation and schedules that create a better workflow
- Offers a strong work life balance + competing compensation package
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- 1+ years of experience in accounting and/or related functions.
- Candidates with strong internship experience are also welcomed to apply.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.