Our client is an experiential marketing agency specializing in reaching consumers, fostering meaningful connections and propelling brands forward. They are seeking an Accountant located in Norwalk, CT.
- Assist with all financial accounting functions including preparation of journal entries, bank reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations and credit card payables
- Assist with month-end close process
- Analyze and reconcile all general ledger accounts to ensure integrity and consistency of accounting data in compliance with GAAP
- Prepare accruals and adjustment entries
- Analyze, manipulate, import and process high volume credit card transactions
- Assist with special projects as assigned, ad hoc reporting, preparation of financial package for year-end audit and multi-state tax preparation
- 3 years of accounting with an accounting degree
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.