Our client is looking for an intelligent, team oriented, and highly motivated Security Operations Center Level II analyst within their managed services practice.
- Research, assess and analyze intrusion detection and prevention and anomaly detection tools, working with the SOC Level 1 analysts who will be monitoring such tools.
- Follow pre-defined procedures to respond to, and escalate incidents.
- Regularly communicate with clients to inform about and help mitigate issues.
- Create and maintain operational reports.
- Work with clients to deploy Client & MDR sensors and hardware.
- Familiarity with GPO, Landesk, or other IT Infrastructure tools.
- The ability to self-teach and self-test new tools and methodologies, and to problem-solve independently.
- Minimum years of experience: 1-3 years of hands-on experience investigating cyber incidents or SOC level I-II experience.
- Proficiency in multiple network traffic analysis tools to include, but not limited to TCP Dump, WireShark, and Splunk.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.