Our client is a consulting firm seeking a ServiceNow Developer in their Detroit, MI location.
- Build and customize ServiceNow
- Code and execute projects
- Use scripting tools to automate routine tasks being in the ServiceNow platform
- Create Requirements Definitions and Technical Specifications Documentation
- Articulate technical concepts using easily understandable business language
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems
- Work with external systems to provide integration into ServiceNow
- Additional duties as identified
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Performance Analytics, etc.
- 3 – 5 years working with the ServiceNow platform as a Developer in an enterprise-wide environment, preferred
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with third-party tools
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certifications are a plus
- Experience in requirements gathering and analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance and release methodologies
- 2+ years of experience using scripting/coding languages or software development experience
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory
- Experience with integrations using both SOAP and REST web services desired
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.