The Consultant will work closely with our current Associate but report directly to the VP given the small team size.
- Update and maintain MRE Asset level database
- Exposure reporting using Asset Level database
- Assist in preparing 2017 Projected Performance materials
- Populate standard DDQ and RFP data fields
- Update Partnership review slides
- Finalize investor reporting and presentations (not responsible for content, but perform basic checks)
- Standard excel skills, but willing to learn more advanced excel skills
- Powerpoint skills
- Focused on detail/consistency
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.