Seeking a Senior Tax Associate for a top rated healthcare company in Philadelphia, PA that contributes to the company’s success
- Strong work life balance and compensation/benefits package
- Responsible for tax provision calculations and tax reporting
- Researching various tax matters and issues
- Preparation of federal, state and local corporate returns, estimates and extensions
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of experience of public accounting or corporate tax
- 4+ years of progressive tax experience with emphasis on US Federal taxes, provision and compliance
- CPA and/or MST in taxation is preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.