Our client is an excellent $5+ billion event driven/multi-strategy hedge fund in mid-town NYC looking for its #2 in Tax.
- Coordinate with external service providers to ensure timely completion of deliverables, including taxable income allocations and adjustments, tax estimates, K-1s and tax returns for the firm’s hedge funds and private equity funds
- Prepare taxable income workpapers for general partner and management company entities
- Research, document, and instruct the tax treatment and booking of corporate actions
- Provide support with respect to the firm’s domestic and international tax compliance obligations
- Provide support to the investment team through such matters as the generation of tax lot holdings reports, portfolio analysis and preparation of tax optimization instructions
- CPA with 5-8 years of hedge fund tax compliance experience within a Big 4 firm or an investment firm.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.