We are representing a Senior Tax Analyst position with a private equity company in Center City.
- Senior level role for a professional with strong federal & state corporate and partnership tax compliance experience
- Will be involved with special research based projects related to strategic tax planning, as well as mergers & acquisitions
- Great work life balance and opportunity to work with many former Big Four personnel
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits, with strong growth potential.
- Candidates must have 3+ years of experience in public accounting and/or industry.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.