Our client is a billion-dollar consulting firm seeking a Senior Support Engineer.
- Identify & resolve problems for users of personal computer software and hardware, network, the Internet etc.
- Provide one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all asset information for all PC’s, local/networked printers, monitors and defined peripherals.
- Administer mobile devices using Mobile Iron and act as main point of contact with mobile device vendor for all technical issues.
- As a point of escalation, diagnose and resolve end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and, e-mail, Internet, VPN, and local-area network access problems.
- Must be proficient at troubleshooting iPhone and mobile broadband cards from a variety of carriers.
- Coordinate timely repair of PC computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Act as subject matter expert and be responsible for various products within IT.
- Experience with MobileIron and iPhone technologies
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office 2010/2016/O365, Outlook, Desktop and Laptop PC’s, Windows 7/10, relevant software, printers and networking
- Certification in at least one technical product set would be preferred. (MCSE/MCSA etc).
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices, beneficial to have worked in an ITIL based environment
- ServiceNow experience highly beneficial
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.