Our client is seeking a Senior Risk & Controls Associate to support the Global Head of Internal Audit & Risk and the Risk & Controls team.
- Overseeing all phases of the audit process
- Preparing process narratives and walk-throughs, updating process and controls documentation as well as testing of controls
- Identifying and researching significant accounting, auditing and internal control issues during an audit and proposing alternatives or solutions to reach an acceptable resolution
- Assisting with preparing comprehensive audit reports detailing the results of the audit with a focus on providing insightful and value-added recommendations
- Partnering with management to identify and remediate internal control weaknesses and process inefficiencies identified through audit fieldwork
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 3-5 years of increasing responsibility in internal audit /risk and public accounting experience is a plus
- Related experience working with risk models and analytics
- Solid knowledge of internal controls, business processes and risk analytics
- Strong ability to interact effectively with peers.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.