We are representing a Senior Project Manager opportunity with a boutique General Contractor working on some of the most exciting projects in New York City!
Highlights about the Company
- Company with 30+ year history of delivering substantial projects in Corporate, Education, Healthcare, Retail, and Recreational verticals
- This position will be the lead Project Manager on multiple projects from a major Education/Healthcare project in NYC to several Commercial Interiors projects for one of the largest commercial owners in NYC
- Position is open due to continued growth and winning bids on several new projects
- Company has a strong team-emphasized culture and embraces technology/sustainability
Candidates must have
- 10+ years’ experience in Commercial Project Management
- The successful candidate will have run large projects from precon through completion; emphasis on leading the close-out/punch-list process
- Must have excellent communication skills to ensure fluid correspondences with project team, owners, architects, engineers and subs
- You must be able to read and evaluate contract terms and have strong negotiating skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.