We are looking for a remarkable Senior Pricing Analyst to join our finance group. In this role, you will use your brain-power to analyze the success of pricing initiatives, and make recommendations that will help us to improve our pricing effectiveness.
- Analyze price performance: Report out on the impact of pricing initiatives and recommend changes to improve our financial performance.
- Support strategic pricing initiatives: Define pricing and packaging strategies for new and existing products to maximize revenue and subscriptions.
- Build financial models: Assess the impact of different pricing strategies as we transition our business model to both subscription and cloud based offerings
- Track industry and competitive trends: collect market and competitive data to improve pricing and packaging strategies.
- Cross Functional Collaboration: Pricing Strategy works with members across all functions of our business and at all levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years hands-on experience in pricing
- Ability to collaboratively enforce policies and apply financial principles.
- must have the skills to gather relevant data; input and manipulate the data to allow for complete analysis and identification of potential issues.
- Demonstrate sound investigative skills as well as a rigorous work organization methodology.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites, especially high acumen with Excel.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.