Our client is seeking a Senior Manager of Compliance, Financial Reporting and Bulk Accounting, who will have direct contact with most departments within the SSC, external auditors, internal auditors and consultants as needed.
- Prepares quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements and disclosures in accordance with GAAP
- Oversee all aspects of the external audit.
- Oversees the research for accounting standards for applicability and determine the impact to the company.
- Prepares Corporate Position Memos to document the company’s position and presents the memo to the external auditors.
- Oversees the review of significant contracts for key accounting issues and communicates with business units the impact of the contract to the division’s P&L, if not typical.
- Reviews complex accounting areas for appropriate accounting treatment and identifies any areas where estimates/methods may need to change.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or MBA
- 7-10 years’ experience.
- Mix of public accounting and private experience and time leading a team.
- Preferred Experience: 10-15 years’ experience.
- CPA required
- Very technical accounting abilities
- Readily identify needs and requirements, and establish plans and processes to ensure successful results.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.