We are representing a Senior Lease Accountant opportunity with one of the one of the top Fortune 500 manufacturing companies in the world.
Highlights about the company
- $10B public manufacturing company with operations all over the world
- Reports to the Manager of Accounting and is a brand new position as a result of new lease standards
- Position has a lot of visibility and the company allows for lots of movement within the organization
- This individual will be a key part of implementing a global lease accounting system for the company’s real estate and equipment accounting transactions
- 3+ years of public accounting or fortune 500 accounting experience
- self-starter mentality and solid problem solving skills.
- CPA and technical accounting skills preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.