We are representing a Senior Internal Auditor role with a middle market hospitality company that is undergoing explosive growth.
Highlights about the company and position
- Obtaining and performing appropriate analysis of data for the audit entity to assess risk(s), developing audit program to address identified risk(s), preparing the audit planning memorandum, conducting appropriate audit tests, and ensuring that testing is completed as scheduled and documented in compliance with departmental standards
- Reviewing staff auditors’ work to ensure that it was performed in compliance with the program and departmental audit quality standards, providing timely feedback regarding individual performance, and providing direction and timely support to the audit team in all phases of the audit field work, including on the job training when required
- Staying abreast of company and external policies and procedures. Liaising with corporate personnel for clarification on application of policies and procedures
- Conducting special reviews and projects as directed by senior management
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- 3 + years of experience in internal or external audit.
- Public accounting backgrounds are also welcomed.
- CPA/CIA preferred, but not required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.