Our client is a venture capital firm seeking a Senior Fund Accountant.
- Review general ledger of investment funds and management companies
- Oversee reconciliation of bank accounts
- Preparation of capital calls and distributions notices
- Preparation of financial statements for both funds and management companies
- Allocation of income and expenses to the partners’ capital accounts
- Oversee and possibly perform accounts payable function
- Preparation of various management reports for assigned investment fund
- Perform and review cash management for the management company and investment vehicles
- Take complete ownership of accounting and reporting process for these investment funds and management companies
- 3 – 6 years of Public Accounting experience with PE Clients or Pub/Private with Private Equity experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.