Our client, a publicly traded fortune 500 company is looking to add a strong Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to their team. The position is experiencing tremendous growth and is a high visibility role, and will have strong exposure to upper level executives which will allow the successful candidate to help build the business and set the culture.
- Consolidate and create the financial statements
- Help in the preparation of the forms 10-Q and 10-K financial statements
- Creating quarterly and annual SEC financial reports
- Participate in month end quarter and quarter end close
- Perform general ledger account analysis and reconciliations for both balance sheet and income statement accounts to provide supporting information for the monthly/quarterly financial GAAP and statutory financial statements
- Identify, communicate and perform process improvement projects to enhance accounting and reporting controls and provide efficiencies in the financial reporting process
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a degree in accounting/finance/or related fields; with 3+ years of experience in financial reporting, consolidations, and general accounting.
- Both public and private industry experience with their CPA are recommended, but are not required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.