Our Client is seeking an SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST/FC DEPT. SUPPORT LEAD who Assists in the coordination and preparation of all Agency public and private budget management and related financial analysis. This position will oversee the work of a Financial Analyst. Will work with other departments within the Fiscal Contracts Department on a regular basis filling in as needed to achieve overall departmental goals.
- Assist in preparing annual Agency-wide budget
- Monitor all spending, variance analysis and contract funding utilization
- Monitor timeline for budgets, modifications and billing to ensure timely budget submission.
- Maintain the budget module and reporting systems in accounting software and related systems
- Prepare analysis and documentation for quarterly budget meetings with program leadership to ensure best practice and use of agency revenue
- Prepare budget modifications and journal entries as needed
- Prepare financial analysis, including budget to financial variances, key financial health indicators, and other as needed for private funders
- Work with other departments within the Fiscal Contracts Department on a regular basis in a supportive role to assist in meeting their objectives
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent plus 5 plus years related experience
- Experience in budgetary and accounting analysis
- Experience with fundraising budgets
NOTE: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.