Our client is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst located in Boston Ma.
- Conducts financial analysis to support business needs
- Prepare both ad hoc and routine reports to support the evaluation of the organizations operating performance
- Prepare reports, executive summaries, and presentations to support decision making for the organization
- Develop analysis to include key observations of statistical, financial, and qualitative information
- Provide project management support for key organizational initiatives
- Keep abreast of industry trends and market development as context for analyses
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guides Sales Analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- SAP is required
- Superior analytic and problem solving skills
- Experience with Budgets and Forecast Analysis
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.