We are representing a Senior Finance Associate role with a global investment manager.
- Be a key member of quarter close process including preparing accruals, recording journal entries, budget to actual variance analysis.
- Assist with parent company year-end audit.
- Responsible for accounting of foreign subsidiaries.
- Responsible for accounting of fixed assets.
- Prepare annual property tax filings.
- Assist with firm wide budget process throughout entire firm.
- Prepare financial presentations for the Executives and Board of Directors.
- Assist with the accounts payable and check run process.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA designation is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of public accounting experience with financial service clients is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Must be very detail oriented with superior work ethic and have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner and also in a team environment.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.