The New York Technology team is seeking a Senior Developer to join its core technology analytic team.
- Design, develop, and support new features for apps built on the platform
- Add new calculation types, enhance current calculations and add new financial instruments to the platform
- Projects will range in complexity and scale from a few days to a few months and could be autonomous or part of a larger development initiative.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, financial engineering, or other mathematical/engineering
- Proficient in the methods for calculating pricing and risk on derivative instruments such as swaps, swaptions, futures, currency, and currency options
- Strong C# and .Net
- Solid understanding of distributed technologies using messaging such as RabitMQ, Tibco or similar
- Solid understanding of SQL
- WPF experience is a plus
- Python is a plus
- Good communication skills, ability to interact comfortably and constructively with other team members and management.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.