We have been engaged in a search for a Senior Cost Accountant for a leading international manufacturer.
Highlights & Responsibilities
- Company has over a billion in revenue and is considering an IPO in the near future.
- Will handle the day-to-day cost accounting functions for North America including bill of materials, month-end close, financial statements, and financial analysis related to fixed costs and working capital, etc.
- The position is open due to growth.
- A company with strong corporate values that is reflected in their contemporary corporate culture.
- BS in Accounting
- 5+ years of accounting experience of which a minimum of 2 in manufacturing
- CPA or CMA is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.