A multi-billion-dollar manufacturer who is one of the leaders in their industry is seeking a Senior Cost Accountant.
- Very profitable company with plans to expand both organically and via acquisition; they have already made several acquisitions over the years and expect to continue.
- Seeking someone who can come and assist with customer profitability, allocation of costs to customer jobs and review product standard cost and analyze cost variances.
- Will direct activities of product costing, product manufacturing analysis and inventory evaluation.
- The position provides recommendations to plant management in support of the achievement of company goals.
- Exquisite office environment, booming business and great company culture, with little turnover.
- Will be able to create your own career path
- BS in Accounting
- 5+ years of accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Prior in-depth experience working with an ERP
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.