Our client is a global data and analytics firm with over 25 years of success under their belt. Their expertise spans a number of industries including finance, technology, pharmaceutical and engineering. Their Midtown office is 100+ employees and growing. They now have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Consultant with a background in pharmaceutical research.
- Responsible for core content and deliverables of assigned projects in accordance with project deadlines
- Work with assigned team to delegate tasks, manage timelines, serve as the final set of eyes on all projects, and mentor junior team members when appropriate
- Expand knowledge of emerging market dynamics
- Manage client communication, including conducting research, interviews, running analyses and developing analytical frameworks
- Support business development activities by participating in writing proposals, and providing support at meetings and calls with clients
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel, including an ability to build complex forecasting models.
- Experience in strategy or consulting with healthcare and/or pharmaceutical companies.
- Working knowledge and experience with qualitative and quantitative market research principles, including forecasting capabilities and competitive landscaping.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.