We are representing an Senior IT Auditor opportunity with one of the top pharmaceutical companies just outside of Philadelphia.
- Top international Fortune sized pharmaceutical company
- Rotational audit opportunity that will focus on understanding of business processes, internal controls, risk management, IT general controls, and application controls
- Very entrepreneurial environment where this position will interact with all business units including marketing, business development, and research
- Auditors will have the opportunity to rotate into various business units including finance, investor relations, corporate accounting and operations
- Highly competitive salary, bonus, benefits, and other corporate perks
- Candidates will ideally have 2+ years of IT audit experience from public accounting or industry.
- Must be willing to travel 30% both international and domestic.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.