We are representing a Senior Auditor role with one of the top employers in Philadelphia.
Highlights about the Company and Position
- Part of the corporate audit team assisting in the development and implementation of an effective audit plan.
- Unique internal audit opportunity that does not have a travel requirement.
- Company is expanding by acquisition which is creating tremendous growth opportunity.
- Great role for public accounting auditors to get into corporate. The company values career development. Historically, there has plenty of opportunity to transition internally into finance and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or CIA preferred
- 3+ years of public accounting or internal audit experience
- Strong internal controls experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.