We are representing a Senior Audit IT Lead opportunity with one of the largest chemical manufacturing companies in the world.
Highlights about the company
- $10B public manufacturing company with operations all over the world
- Reports to the IT Audit Manager within the Corporate Audit Department. The position will be primarily focused on providing global IT Audit and Integrated Audit services and to support the operational and IT Audit teams in defining the scope of audits, identifying key risks, and reviewing operating effectiveness of relevant controls designed to address the company’s most significant business risks.
- Position has a lot of visibility and the company allows for lots of movement within the organization
- Global IT enterprise that has been focused on infrastructure and wants to introduce thought leadership to develop the internal control framework and risks
- Candidates will ideally have 7+ years of IT Audit Experience (internal or external)
- Strong analytical skills and excellent time management.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.