We are representing a real estate private equity firm that actively searching for a Senior Analyst to join their team.
- The candidate responsible for the analysis and execution of investment opportunities
- The position will require the ability to create models to analyze acquisitions and other real estate related venture
- The candidate will be required to create investment memoranda and conduct in-depth market research and property-level due diligence
- Strong presence in working closely with senior team members
- Assist portfolio management and capital raising professionals with asset valuations, investment summaries and presentations
- Think critically and analyze information to provide meaningful insight and input to deals
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Finance or related fields
- 2-4 years of experience in real estate finance, financial modeling, and deal experience.
- Investment banking backgrounds are welcomed.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.