Our client is an early-and expansion-stage venture capital firm seeking a Senior Accountant/Controller.
- Review general ledger of two investment funds prepared by fund administrator to maintain accuracy
- Oversee reconciliation of bank accounts
- Preparation of capital calls as well as distributions notices
- Maintain a working understanding of the limited partnership agreements(s)
- Maintain knowledge of current accounting principles and developing issues that affect investment partnerships
- Preparation of financial statements for both funds and management companies
- Allocation of income and expenses to the partners’ capital accounts
- College degree with a major in accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 3-6 years of experience working as a staff accountant in a public accounting firm or an entry level accountant in private equity or venture capital industry
- At least 1+ year(s) in private equity/fund administration either working in-house for a fund or fund administrator
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.