Global Publicly Traded Fashion House Seeks a Senior Accountant/Analyst located in NYC
- Reporting to the VP Finance and Working Closely with Corporate Controller
- Perform monthly accounting functions including account reconciliations and monthly accruals
- Perform quarterly lower cost or market accounting for inventory.
- Work closely with vice presidents and controller and CFO on analysis of inventory markdowns and return trends
- Special projects for the CFO
- Strategic Planning
- Assist in preparation of schedules for Audit Committee and Board materials
- Work with external auditors providing analytics and support for audit.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements for various divisions
- BS in Accounting
- 3-5 years of corporate accounting or audit experience- ideally in Big 4.
- Excellent Excel Skills Including Pivot tables and V-Look Up’s, macros a Plus
- Retail or Apparel Experience a Big Plus
- CPA a Big plus
- Strong Analysis Skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.