We are representing a Senior Accountant role with privately held, multibillion dollar service company in Montgomery County.
Highlights about the Firm
- The company is a pre-IPO company with a strong entrepreneurial environment
- Accounting and finance team consists of all Big 4 professionals
- This role will focus on general ledger, financial reporting, variance analysis, ad-hoc requests and M&A accounting
- Exposure to executive level leadership and rotation among accounting and finance departments is common
- Offers competitive compensation and bonus opportunity
- Company perks include on site cafeteria, free gym membership, top level benefits, casual dress to work, and team events/outings
- 3 years of public accounting experience.
- Experience with technical accounting is preferred.
- CPA is required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.