We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity in Norwalk, CT with a publicly traded, international firm who is a leader in its industry. This firm offers a great culture and room for advancement for top performers.
- Perform financial analysis driven by a thorough understanding of their business segments
- Perform accounting research and reporting findings to senior management
- Provide business units accounting guidance with any new FASB codifications
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Identify opportunities to improve process improvement
- Completion of ad-hoc and special projects as assigned
- CPA or CPA track
- 3-5 years in a large public accounting firm
- Top GPA’s in Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- HFM/Hyperion is a plus
- Ability to work independently
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.