We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with one of the world’s top manufacturers located in the Western Suburbs of Philadelphia.
Highlights about the company
- Multi-billion International manufacturing company
- Position will be part of the shared services accounting team located in the corporate office.
- This is a newly opened position due to internal promotions and growth that will be responsible for the monthly closings, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, analysis and supporting special projects
- The Senior Accountant position will have excellent exposure to executives across all departments and will enable the opportunity for growth into leadership roles in the upcoming years
- Competitive salary, 3 weeks paid time off, sizable performance bonus and a gorgeous campus
- 3+ years of mid to large company accounting experience
- Have the ability to operate within established accounting and reporting guidelines.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.