Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant who will participate in the implementation of new accounting standards and various corporate transactions.
- Prepare financial statements and footnotes, as well as related supporting documentation, for quarterly and annual SEC filings on Forms 10-K and 10-Q
- Assist with the implementation of the new accounting standards, particularly Revenue Recognition and Lease Accounting
- Coordinate the preparation of the Annual Report with business partners across the organization
- Perform ad-hoc accounting research and document conclusions
- Participate in special projects, improve processes and assist with updating documentation for the department’s Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- B.S. or above degree in Accounting
- 2-4-years’ experience with a minimum of 2 years of Big 4 Public Accounting experience
- CPA/CPA in progress required
- Experience with various on-line accounting research tools
- Experience working with publicly-trading companies preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.