Our client is looking to hire a Senior Accountant/Vice President to support the Corporate Controller with all management company activities.
- Prepare consolidated GAAP/IFRS financial statement for management companies
- Monthly, quarterly and yearend closing for all entities including wire transfers, expense accruals, reconciliation of intercompany balances, preparation of supporting schedules, fixed asset register and forecasts for US and UK entities.
- Perform monthly accounting activities to include the month-end close process, revenue recognition, cash, account receivable, accounts payable, payroll, account reconciliations, allocation schedules and intercompany transactions.
- Work with team members and the controller on the annual US and UK audits
- Monitor cash balances in bank accounts across all entities, along with reconciling balance sheet accounts for domestic and foreign entities
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.