We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a Fortune 500 company in the Greater Philadelphia area.
Highlights about the company
- Publicly traded company and one of the largest employers in Philadelphia
- The position will be part of the corporate accounting team and will work directly with the Manager of Accounting as well as the Controller with a lot of interaction with front line operations
- This is an extremely visible, newly created position due to growth
- Tons of opportunity for advancement and rotation
- Competitive salary, top-notch medical/dental and performance bonuses
- 3+ years of public or Fortune 500 accounting experience with a strong work ethic
- CPA preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.