Our client is a private investment firm with a primary focus on global real estate who is seeking a Senior Accountant.
- Prepare and Oversee the process of maintaining the quarter end “fund level” general ledger accounting
- Coordination and review of property level reports
- Responsible for complex fund level calculations for capital calls, distributions and fees
- Preparation of quarterly and year end GAAP financial statements
- Prepare responses and interact with Investor Relations for questions and custom needs for institutional investor base
- Oversee the process of debt covenant compliance reports
- BS in Accounting
- 5-8+ years accounting experience, including consolidations, financial reporting and general ledger; real estate industry experience a plus
- Strong understanding of Accounting systems/Yardi experience a plus
- Superior Excel skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.