Our client is a leading innovator in the retail industry and is seeking a Senior Accountant.
Summary of Position
- Assist with preparation of the SEC Form 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K and other required filings
- Prepare the consolidated statement of cash flow, share-based compensation calculation and quarterly earnings per share calculation.
- Assist with monthly regional and corporate closing procedures
- Active involvement in technical accounting research and accounting policy development.
- Assist with SOX controls testing.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- A combination of Public and Private experience
- Must have SEC experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.