Our client, one of the world’s preeminent financial advisory and asset management firms, is seeking a Senior Accountant.
- Work with the team and the business to account for Banking receivables, and prepare client invoices for the financial advisory business
- Work with the business to ensure deal related expenses are properly recorded and invoiced to clients
- Participate in the monthly general ledger close, preparing journal entries and reconciliations.
- Participate in Budgeting and Forecasting
- Contribute to the production, review and analysis of the monthly reporting package for use by senior management
- Perform ad hoc analyses for internal and external reporting purposes
- SAP experience ++
- 2-4 years’ experience at a financial services firm
- Preferably a broker dealer
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.