Our client, one of the world’s preeminent financial advisory and asset management firms, is seeking a Senior Accountant.
- Work with the team and the business to account for Banking receivables, and prepare client invoices
- Work with the business to ensure deal related expenses are properly recorded and invoiced to clients
- Participate in the monthly general ledger close, preparing journal entries and reconciliations. This includes
- Accounting for fees, fee reserves and expense accruals
- Participate in Budgeting and Forecasting
- Contribute to the production, review and analysis of the monthly reporting package for use by senior management
- Undergraduate degree in accounting (preferred) and/or finance
- 1-5 years experience working in a firm
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of proficiency using Microsoft software applications
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills as the candidate will need to frequently interact with various groups in and outside of finance
- Teamwork and collaboration-orientated, with the ability to work independently on complex tasks
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.