Our client is the leader in secure access and collaboration for healthcare & now they’re looking for skilled professional that can help propel us into the high growth area of patient identification.
- Responsible for general ledger month-end expense close
- Technical accounting: assist with research and documentation of technical accounting issues
- Participate, as needed, in business integration activities including but not limited to purchase accounting and/or setup of newly created or acquired entities
- Audit: assist with external audit and audit requests
- Tax & compliance: assist with various tax and compliance filings
- Oversee documentation and test internal controls
- Ad hoc projects/analyses: perform additional financial analyses or projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 – 4 years professional experience – mix of public/private required
- CPA required
- Big Four experience a plus
- Excellent technical accounting skills required, including strong knowledge and experience with US GAAP;
- Proficiency in MS Office required, NetSuite experience a plus
- High level of proficiency
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.