We are representing a senior accountant position with an innovative pharmaceutical company in the Philadelphia region.
Highlights about the Firm and Position
- Tons of dynamic growth currently going on within the company
- Senior accountant role for a professional with proven technical and time management skills
- A highly visible role reporting directly to the VP of finance
- Offers competitive compensation, equity, and top of the line benefits, with strong growth potential
- Candidates must have 4-8 years of experience in public accounting and/or corporate accounting.
- Experience in life sciences industry is preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in Excel is also required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.