Our client is a private investment firm with offices in New York and London and has approximately $25+ billion in capital under management.
- Prepare/ review monthly/ quarterly trial balances, financial statements and supporting work-paper packages.
- Work directly with Fund Accounting and Corporate Accounting teams to ensure proper treatment of underlying fund-level activity, expense accruals and other intercompany activity.
- Work with/ review administrator quarterly review packages (Credit fund GP).
- Prepare / review economic allocations and partner capital account roll-forwards.
- Calculate all contribution and distribution amounts for each GP member (including carried interest).
- Prepare all contribution and distribution notices, including detailed exhibits.
- Maintain loan and interest schedules for the GP’s leveraged co-investment program.
- General cash management: monitoring contributions/ distributions (between the Funds as well as the GP members) and liquidity forecasting in advance of capital activity.
- Proactive and positive attitude; energetic and cooperative team player; desire to make meaningful contributions on a small team.
- Strong attention to detail; thoughtful problem solver with an analytical mindset.
- Well versed in excel including experience with sumifs, vlookups, and arrays; VBA macro experience a plus.
- Desire to work in a challenging environment; quick learner who can see the big picture.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.