We are looking for an experienced senior accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Review revenue entries and assist with implementation of the new revenue standard
- Analyze, complete and communicate detailed account variance analysis
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide technical support and advice to the business
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years of relevant Accounting experience (industry or public).
- CPA or CPA candidate is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where changes and suggestions to current processes and procedures are welcomed.
- Will be part of the global accounting group and will be expected to assist other team members in a broad range of responsibilities and tasks
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.