Primary responsibilities include
- Manage the day to day Security Operations Center routines
- Responsible for security event monitoring, management and response
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
- Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives
- Management, administration & maintenance of security devices
- Status Monitoring and Incident Detection
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years in security and system\network operations
- CISSP, CCSP, or other security related certifications preferred.
- Security operations experience
- Computing Equipment and Endpoint Device monitoring
- Persistent Threat Investigation
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.