Seeking a Security Engineer who will be responsible for the management, monitoring and deployment of security infrastructure
- Maintain endpoint and network security controls including but not limited to managing network IDS, data loss protection, firewalls, malware detection and review security alerts and configurations to meet security, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Maintain threat and vulnerability management systems, run periodical scans on company assets, coordinate activities with internal teams and external vendors to address findings.
- Deploy new technologies in cooperation with other IT and business units. Perform project management for security related activities
- Ensure compliance with SSAE 16 (SOC) and SEC requirements
- Propose, implement, document and maintain security policies and procedures
- Conduct security posture reviews (SOC, ISO certification, etc.) with external vendors to determine eligibility and establish risk profile
- Bachelors or master’s degree in information systems (or a related discipline)
- 5+ years of professional experience in information technology, with a minimum of 3+ years of direct security experienceWorking knowledge of SSAE (SOC) and/or Sarbanes-Oxley regulations (SOC environment experience preferred)
- Preferred security tool experience: Cisco, Varonis, Splunk, Alert logic, AD, Qualys, Tripwire, Nessus
- Experience with security infrastructure devices/protocols/algorithms/mechanism/techniques including routers, encryption, firewalls, WAF, IDS, IPS, SIEM, proxies/revers proxies, DNS, VPNs, PKI, Two-factor authentication, RADIUS, DDos protection, flow monitors, packet capture tools
- Experience in cloud based platforms (AWS, Azure, Office365) highly preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.