We are looking for a SEC Reporting Manager in Malvern, PA, who has a strong technical background and enjoys all aspects of SEC Reporting, Technical Accounting and Research, and Sarbanes Oxley. As our client continues to grow, there will be the opportunity to take on additional responsibility and we are committed to providing an environment that fosters career growth and development.
- Manage all aspects of our external SEC documents, including the 10K, 10Q, 8K and other ad hoc filings
- Coordinate the review of filings with external auditors, legal counsel, accounting staff and executive management
- Lead implementation efforts and ongoing monitoring of significant new pronouncements, including ongoing communication and education of financial management on pronouncements
- Manage the preparation and support for all areas of our external reporting process, including EPS calculations, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows, Statement of Stockholders’ Equity, and Share-Based Compensation
- Assist with internal audit programs
- Interact with external auditors and provide audit support
- Complete, document and communicate/present ad-hoc projects and analyses
- Complete subsidiary statutory audits and financial statements
- Manage 401K audit and prepare financial statements
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years related experience
- Big 4 experience strongly preferred, with public company clients
- CPA required
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Possess technical expertise related to GAAP and external reporting including SEC reporting, stock option accounting, revenue recognition, acquisitions, and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Demonstrated recent experience in researching and preparing technical accounting memorandums for complex issues and new pronouncements
- Understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal controls
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Ability to manage competing priorities with deadlines.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.