We are representing a Financial Reporting Manager position with a Fortune 500 company in Center City.
Highlights about the Firm and Position
- One of the largest multibillion dollar publicly traded companies in Philadelphia
- This position be involved with technical accounting, M&A transactions, equity accounting, and work directly with senior executives of the company
- Newly created role open due to rotation
- Huge growth potential with expectations for this person to become a Director
- Offers competitive compensation and bonus
- 6 years of recent public accounting experience with SEC clients.
- Management experience is preferred.
- CPA is required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.